Wednesday 15 August 2012

SHE

"Hmmmmm", the remark I expect whenever I say something funny to you, lol. The rare but cute smile... I always look forward to the next one. "I can't be your dream or perfect guy, but I will always be that person striving to put a smile on your face", that's a line I used on you abt 5 years back and I still remember that day every time I think abt you. You made me fall in love with your favourite colour, coffee brown, cute stuff. There's something beautiful and interesting about you that i saw about 5 years ago and still see, don't sha ask me what it is, Lmao. I miss been able to speak with you without any worry in the world, I miss been able to gossip with you, embarrassing right?,lol. I just want the best for us. Let's live by the day and worry less of tomorrow, as long as we will always have each other.   I just finished blabbing, but as you know already, I do that whenever am speaking with or about you cos I know you understand me more than anyone else.                                                       This is for you my darling.

No comments:

Post a Comment