Tuesday 30 August 2011

Love and Likeness

Love and Likeness – an encompassing difference
The first thing that springs to mind is “What is Love?”, but the rhetorical question to put the question to rest is “Is LOVE definable”. Basically (to my understanding), Love is unfathomable. This is so because people have different perspective about what love entails.
I won’t discuss what my own perspective of love is, so as not to upset your own view about the term itself (hahahaha). However, it will be so cool to ask yourself if love does really exist. Does it?
Don’t worry; you don’t have to tell me, I already know what you think about it. You are right; whatever you have in mind is correct. Am serious, I know what you think about love, and am telling you you are right.
To some, Love is only fictional and only exists in the spiritual realm, so cannot be interpreted as a feeling between human.  I will expatiate on this view. They ask, Can you Love a person the way you Love your Omnipotent God or can you have a feeling so immense that nothing can come between you and your love?
Food for thought....

No comments:

Post a Comment