Thursday 25 August 2011

Little Things

I love details. I believe every little thing, said, done or appreciated means a lot in every given relationship. Over the years Ladies tend to think that only they deserve to be told sweet things, to be shown attention,  or needs to be appreciated more et al. But that is totally wrong, guys also have egos, and we hate to show things we dont think or those feelings we feel wont be appreciated by the opposite sex. I love it when a lady does simple things like sending me unexpected sweet messages, whispering sweet and lovely things into my ears, calling me to say I miss you and hanging up, wink at me when we are in the midst of people, etc. SIMPLE THINGS MATTERS.

I bet everyone will agree with me that relationships will be more interesting and meaningful with more details. Try this lilttle things and see what happens

No comments:

Post a Comment